Foundation of COA, Nagaur under Agriculture University, Jodhpur was laid down based on the point 77 of 2015-16 budget declared by that time CM. Currently, first to fourth year B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture course and Post-graduation in Food Technology classes are running and 175 students are studying here. COA, Nagaur has its own building and other basic infrastructure facility. University has filled most of the teaching and non-teaching posts in the current academic year. However, guest faculties are engaged to teach courses for whom faculty is not available so that teaching can go smoothly.
| Intake capacity
| Entrance of Students
||through JET entrance test
| Present Address
||Bikaner Road, Near New JLN Hospital, Nagaur
| Phone Number
||01582247525, 9462106525 (O)
| Email address
Programs and Courses :-
|B.Sc. (Hons.) Ag.
|M.Sc. - Food Technology
- To provide quality education both in terms of theory and practical as well.
- Overall development of the students.
- To provide opportunities for higher education.
- To provide students congenial environment for competitive exams.
- To develop students as good citizens and better administrator.
Basic infrastructure facilities :-
- Total budget sanctioned for the building in first phase was 1100.00 lacs and estimated budget in second phase is 1200.00 lacs.
- MoU was signed between RSRDC & AU, Jodhpur for complete construction related work.
- Size of Building: 77.28m width and 125.53m length
- Total Plinth area of building: 4165 sq. m
- Building details- Building is designed as per weather and double wall with heat resistant thermo insulated sheet were placed in between outer walls which protect from heat waves and maintain temperature.
- Administrative block- Porch size 11.38x9.50m, Waiting hall size 10.63x13.18m, Visitor chambers 7.50x7.43m, Dean Chamber 9.63x7.50m, PA room 7.0x4.0m, Conference Hall 12.10x7.40m size
- Admission office- Two office size 9.60x7.50m and 7.0x3.60m
- Asst. Registrar Chamber-size 7.0x3.60m and cashier room 7.0x4.0m
- Class room – Total 8 classrooms, 4 on ground floor and 4 on 1st floor. Size of each class room is 7.50x11.40m
- Computer laboratories- 2 computer labs of 7.50x13.40m
- Laboratory- Total 7 labs, 4 on ground floor and 3 on 1st floor. Size of each lab is 11.40x7.50m with one storage and one sitting room of 3.67x3.67m size.
- Tutorial rooms- Total 10 tutorial rooms, 3 on ground floor and 7 on 1st floor. Size of each room is 7.50x7.50m
- Seminar Hall- One on ground floor and one on 1st floor. Size of each is 11.46x7.50m
- Student common room- One for girls and one for boys & size of each is 7.50x5.67m
- NCC room- Size is 4.63x7.50m with rifle chamber
- Staff common room- One on each floor- Size 3.67x7.67m
- Exam Hall- One exam hall with size of 15.32x11.60m
- Departments- Total 8 departments in which 2 on ground floor and 6 on 1st floor where chamber size varies as per designation of the faculty as-
- Professor Chamber- Size 3.60x7.0m with attach PA chamber (4.60x3.10m)
- Assoc. Prof. Chamber- Sitting 2 Assoc. Prof in a chamber of size 4.0x7.0m
- Asst. Prof. Chamber- Sitting 4 Asst. Prof in a chamber of size 7.50x7.0m
- One store with each department
- Library facility available with the size of 18.72x11.80m.
- Total 56 Professor, Assoc. Prof. and Asst. Prof. can be accommodate in 8 departments
- Roof water harvesting is ensured with total 5.00 lacs litre storage capacity.
- Provision for CCTV camera in every class room
- 120 kw solar panel established on the roof of the building.
- 6 side entry gate with ramp for differentially able persons.
Other Facilities :-
- Playground of football and cricket were developed for the students of college.
- College provide high speed internet facility to the students.
- Various laboratories were established to conduct practicals for the students.
- Advance technology of teaching through LCD and Smart classes.
- Ramp facility for differentially abled persons.
- Well-equipped library consisting of various books for their better understanding of the subject.
Staff of College of Agriculture, Nagaur
||Dr. Mahesh Kumar Poonia
||Dean, Associate Professor (Horticulture)|
||Sh. Kan Singh Rathore
||Associate Professor (Extension Education)|
||Dr. Hansa Lakhran
||Assistant Professor (Agronomy)|
||Dr. Nisha Chaudhary
||Assistant Professor (Food Technology)|
||Dr. Rekha Sodani
||Assistant Professor (Plant Physiology)|
||Dr. Manju Kumari
||Assistant Professor (Plant Pathology)|
||Dr. Ishwar Singh
||Assistant Professor (Genetics and Plant Breeding)|
||Dr. Vikash Pawariya
||Assistant Professor (Agricultural Economics)|
||Dr. Nema Ram
||Assistant Professor (Entomology)|
||Mr. Shakti Singh Bhati
||Assistant Professor (Nematology)|
||Mr. Ratan Lal choudhary
||Mr. Girdhari Lal
||Mr. Premraj Meena
||Miss Rekha Kumawat
||Clerk Grade –II|
||Sh. Bhanwara Ram Choudhary
||Mr. Praveen Kumar