College of Agriculture, Mandor
The college of agriculture was established on 31st July, 2012 as a constituent college of Swami Keshwanand Rajasthan Agriculture University, Bikaner. After declaration of Agriculture University, Jodhpur, as separate university, it is now under jurisdiction of Agriculture University, Jodhpur since 14th September, 2013. At the set up stage, the teaching work was completely carried out by ARS faculties. However, after requirement of teachers for few disciplines (4) in 2013, teaching in rest of subjects is now carried out by ARS and guest faculties.
Intake capacity: 52
Entrance of Students: through JET entrance test
Phone Number: 0291-2572565
Email address: email@example.com
- To create facilities of library, computer and soil laboratory
- Development of instructional farm for practicals, plantation of trees and organic vegetable production
- Soil mapping of instructional farm according to fertility gradient
- Development of net house to initiate production of vegetables, ornamental plants, flowers and nursery plantation
- To create facilities of games and sports (Badminton, Volleyball and other indoor games).
- To create post graduate course and curriculum (Agronomy, Horticulture, and Plant Breeding)
- To give emphasis on skill development (vermi-composting, organic production, post-harvest management in vegetables and fruits) for students.
- To organise capacity building programme for students.
Download : Brochure of COA, Mandor